Learning Management System
Everything in Cognition - from its flexible feature set and technical delivery to its pricing model - is designed to move your business forward.
Cognition empowers you to create customized training task lists
- Each user is assigned a customized Development Plan through Cognition's unique Curriculum-based hierarchy.
- Associate on-boarding begins immediately, automatically assigning training tasks with due dates.
- 7 distinct learning module types and workflows leverage all your training resources, creating a complete, blended learning environment.
"After many years of successful partnership with Reflection Software our organization has found their understanding of our business needs, ability to anticipate, flex and adapt to these needs to be invaluable in our successful implementation and ongoing utilization and growth of the LMS initiative."
- Saks Inc.
Cognition is the complete, easy to use training management solution
- The system interface is the navigation for the highway on which all learning content travels, efficiently and effectively driving Students towards learning competency.
- The user-friendly interface and concise workflow makes deploying and managing learning at the Enterprise level simple yet powerful.
- Managing and implementing training is easy and straightforward with Cognition.
"Our store personnel report Cognition is very user friendly and intuitive, while our management staff finds it a powerful tool in increasing operating efficiency."
- Balls Food Stores
Cognition ensures ongoing success in developing learning potential
- Training data is managed through user activity with a realtime event tracking system.
- Tests and pre-assessments are used to measure Student learning progress.
- Reports provide Administrators with analyses of individual or group progress and specific company objectives.
Cognition fosters learning within your corporate culture
- Administrators define the learning plans that automatically communicate to Managers and Students.
- Managers identify high potential candidates and implement cross-training opportunities, creating growth.
- Students control their learning experience through a prioritized task list, due dates and historical information.
"Reflection Software is a great partner and functions as a team member, instead of a vendor trying to sell their services. We consult with them on every new training project to add a new perspective. They consistently provide extraordinary customer service, which is a requirement for working in the fast-paced retail industry. Their ability to adapt and evolve to our ever changing business needs makes them a proven vendor of choice for our LMS and eLearning needs."
- Saks Inc.
Customize Cognition to fit your training budget
- Cognition's pricing model includes lease and purchase options, all without per user fees.
- The architecture of the base system with add on features enables a solution that evolves with your business and training needs.
- The Software as a Service (SaaS) deployment option saves money on internal IT costs and accelerates your implementation timeline.